SIMPLE TIP OF THE DAY:
Don’t let your baby or child use the cell phone, iPad or other device as a toy or to talk. They are exposed to radiation that is MUCH more damaging to babies than adults. These devices also are full of toxic flame retardants that get on their hands and they ingest when they put their hands in their mouths. If you want them to talk to grandma on the cell, do it on speakerphone and you hold it. Use another safer toy for entertainment.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? Is it worth trying to reduce exposure in this technology world?
There are chips that they sell that are supposed to lower radiation exposure. Do they work? I don’t know. Read here and decide for yourself